Brand Ambassador Programme
Choosing the right school for your child can be a daunting task and parents often rely on valuable recommendations from their friends, family or close community. At Hartland International School, our aim is to create a community of learning where our children are supported, inspired and challenged to be as successful as they possibly can in all aspects of life, and we do all this within a safe, secure, and happy school environment.
As Hartland parents, you already share this vision and we believe that your contribution goes a long way in building a larger and better Hartland Community. Our parents, along with our students and teachers, are the best Brand Ambassadors we could wish for, and we would like to thank you for the numerous recommendations and testimonials you provide on a regular basis.
In order to ensure that this gesture does not go unrewarded, we have launched the “Brand Ambassador Programme” where we reward our parents for recommending our school to their friends and family with school aged children, on successful enrolment at Hartland.
Brand Ambassador Rewards
For every successful child that enrols at Hartland, the recommending parents will be rewarded with a 5%* discount on the annual tuition fee of one child. The discount will be applicable for one year, and will be paid after the new child has paid a full term’s fees.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Parents with children currently enrolled at Hartland International School can participate in this programme.
- Referrals have to be made compulsorily using the online application form
- Any referrals made prior to programme launch will not be considered for referral rewards
- Rewards will be applicable for every successful enrollment and will be deducted from the referring family’s tuition fees for one child’s fees only. In case the family has more than one child enrolled at Hartland, the lower year group’s fees will be considered for rewards.
- There is not limit on the number of referrals a parent can provide
- School reserves the right to withdraw this programme on its own discretion without prior notice