Hartland International School seeks highly motivated, passionate, international and talented teaching and non-teaching professionals to join us.
We strive to employ teachers who can deliver the National Curriculum for England modelled on the richness of the best international approach in a creative, collaborative and engaging manner to maintaining the highest standards of education.
We offer an exceptionally rewarding opportunity for committed and talented professionals. By joining us, you become a part of our ever-expanding school community. We ensure not only an attractive tax-free package and employment benefits available in the United Arab Emirates but also a road map of development which is formerly sketched. We constantly provide professional development opportunities to tune skills and learn new ones required to the best in the industry. New methods of teaching and creative practices are constantly implemented to ensure the experience of our staff is never dull.
Current job opportunities at Hartland International School:
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities in the name of Hartland International School – Dubai (HIS-Dubai). We take such matter extremely seriously, and work with the appropriate legal authorities to terminate fraudulent schemes using HIS-Dubai name. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims falling for this scam;
- Respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers of employment from people with whom you are unfamiliar;
- Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know;
- Send any money. HIS-Dubai does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job;
- Engage in further communication if you believe the communications may be fraudulent. All communicate from HIS-Dubai will be from a @hartlandinternational.com email address only.
How to identify Recruitment fraud:
- The perpetrators will often ask recipients to complete bogus recruitment documentation, such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment or visa forms. The HIS-Dubai name and logo is often featured on the documentation without authority;
- There is an early request for personal information such as address details, date of birth, CV, passport details, bank details etc.
- Candidates are requested to contact other companies/individuals such as lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration processing agencies etc.
- E-mail correspondence is often sent from (or to) free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.uk, Gmail.com, Googlemail.com, Live.com etc.
- The perpetrators frequently use mobile or platform telephone numbers instead of official company numbers which can be checked on our website under contact us;
- The perpetrators may even offer to pay a large percentage of the fees requested and ask the candidate to pay the remaining amount;
- There is an insistence or urgency.