Hartland International School operates as a fee-paying international school within Dubai that is regulated by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). All information and communication relating to school fees is approved by the KHDA.
Parents that apply within the academic years 2017/18 and 2018/19 will receive a discounted fee structure.
The discounted fee (AED) structure is reflected in the table below:
|Year Group||KHDA Approved
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
* Subject to KHDA Approval
An application fee of AED 500 must be paid prior to your child’s assessment. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Admission Fee (Deposit)
To secure your child’s place at Hartland, a non-refundable admission fee (deposit) of AED 2,500 is required within 7 days of the offer. This will be deducted from the first term’s tuition fees.
The first term’s fees are due prior to the start of the academic year. A student may not start the academic year unless the first term’s fees are paid in full. The second term’s fees will be invoiced at the start of December to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. The third term’s fees will be invoiced on mid-March.
Tuition fees must be paid to ensure that your child/children can access the teaching, resources, facilities and enrichment programme.
The Assessment Fee, Enrolment Fee, and Re-Enrolment Fee remain non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the KHDA fee framework. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refund will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term/semester fee paid will be refunded (not including Assessment Fee, Enrolment Fee and Re-Enrolment Fee).
- If a student withdraws during the school term, the remaining tuition will be refunded in accordance per the KHDA for term payments:
– Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
– Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than one month.
– Fees will be charged for the entire school term/semester if a student attends school for more than one month.
At Hartland, we recognise the importance of siblings attending the same school and are pleased to offer the following discounts:
- 5% discount for the 2nd child
- 5% discount for the 3rd child
- 10% discount for the 4th child
Applicable to families enrolling more than one child in Hartland International School for one full academic year, and to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th child from the same family.
Applicable for enrollment in the same academic year.
Discount is applicable to younger siblings’ tuition fee and will be adjusted against the fee for the 3rd term.
- Cheque – made payable to “Hartland International School LLC”
- Bank Transfer
For bank transfers, please find below our bank account details:
Account Name: Hartland International School LLC-FZ
Account No: 001520075160802
IBAN No: AE320240001520075160802
Swift Code: DUIBAEADXXX
Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank
Bank Address: Dubai Branch, Dubai, U.A.E
Our Finance team is based at the school campus.
Here’s our Location Map.