In response to the Covid-19 pandemic and the national directive to practice social distancing, we at Hartland have developed a comprehensive and rigorous online learning programme. The programme is designed to foster academic excellence within a safe, well-disciplined and friendly community.
Salient features of the online learning programme
- Live delivery of core subjects of English and Mathematics by the class teacher.
- Live PE sessions where the primary school gets together as a community to participate.
- Live Library Read-In sessions to encourage proper reading habits and foster literacy.
- A mixture of live online classroom sessions and project-based learning in specialist subjects like Art, Music, DT, Coding, and Drama.
For further details about the primary school online learning programme, please click HERE
- Subject Specialist Teachers deliver Live Lessons as per the regular school timetable.
- Project-based Learning to supplement live online classroom sessions.
- Form Tutors are available to guide students at the start of the day and also ensure their overall well-being.
For further details about the secondary school online learning programme please click HERE
We also recognise that education is a shared responsibility between family and school, and we truly value the partnership that we forge with our parents. Our staff will be available during the appointed hours to address parents’ or students’ queries.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please click HERE
If you would like to know more about our online learning programme you may visit our social media feed or contact our Admissions Team to register for a taster session by clicking HERE