Current job opportunities at Hartland International School:
- Head of Secondary
- Assistant Principal (Primary)
- Teacher of Science (Chemistry or Physics)
- Teacher of Mathematics
- Teacher of Italian with Either French or Spanish
- Teacher of Humanities
- Teacher of Primary Computer Science/Coding
- Teacher of English
- Primary Teacher
- Head of English as an Additional Language
- Head of Computer Science
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities in the name of Hartland International School – Dubai (HIS-Dubai). We take such matter extremely seriously, and work with the appropriate legal authorities to terminate fraudulent schemes using HIS-Dubai name. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims falling for this scam;
- Respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers of employment from people with whom you are unfamiliar;
- Disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know;
- Send any money. HIS-Dubai does not ask for money transfers or payments from applicants to secure a job;
- Engage in further communication if you believe the communications may be fraudulent. All communicate from HIS-Dubai will be from a @hartlandinternational.com email address only.
How to identify Recruitment fraud:
- The perpetrators will often ask recipients to complete bogus recruitment documentation, such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment or visa forms. The HIS-Dubai name and logo is often featured on the documentation without authority;
- There is an early request for personal information such as address details, date of birth, CV, passport details, bank details etc.
- Candidates are requested to contact other companies/individuals such as lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration processing agencies etc.
- E-mail correspondence is often sent from (or to) free web-based e-mail accounts such as Yahoo.com, Yahoo.co.uk, Gmail.com, Googlemail.com, Live.com etc.
- The perpetrators frequently use mobile or platform telephone numbers instead of official company numbers which can be checked on our website under contact us;
- The perpetrators may even offer to pay a large percentage of the fees requested and ask the candidate to pay the remaining amount;
- There is an insistence or urgency.