Hartland International School operates as a fee-paying international school within Dubai that is regulated by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). All information and communication relating to school fees is approved by the KHDA.
Parents that apply within the academic year 2020-21 will receive a discounted fee structure. The discounted fee (AED) structure is reflected in the table below:
|Year Group||KHDA Approved Fees||Discounted Fees 2020-21||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
Our yearly school fees include
We understand that each family may have to operate in ways which best suit their household even though it may not fit in with the strict and formal timetable. We totally understand and will never penalise students for not being able to be online however, all work will remain on the shared ‘Teams’ and can be accessed at any time.
The ﬁrst term’s fees are due prior to the start of the academic year. A student may not start the academic year unless the ﬁrst term’s fees are paid in full. The second term’s fees should be processed before 6 December, 2020 and third term’s fees before 18 March, 2021. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can support your needs. Tuition fees must be paid to ensure that your child/children can access the teaching, resources, facilities and enrichment programme.
At Hartland, we recognise the importance of siblings attending the same school and are delighted to oﬀer the following discounts:
• 10% discount for the 2nd child
• 10% discount for the 3rd child
• 20% discount for the 4th child
An application fee of AED 525 must be paid prior to your child’s assessment. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Admission Fee (Deposit)
To secure your child’s place at Hartland, a non-refundable admission fee (deposit) of AED 2,485 for FS1 and AED 2,500 for all other classes is required within 7 days of the oﬀer. This will be deducted from the ﬁrst term’s tuition fees.
• Cheque payable to “Hartland International School LLC-FZ”
• Bank Transfer
• Credit Card
A WRITTEN NOTICE received one month in advance, conveying intention of withdrawal, is to be submitted to the Registrar. This timeframe is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready.
The Assessment Fee, Enrolment Fee, and Re-Enrolment Fee remain non-refundable, while tuition fee refunds follow the Ministry of Education By laws for Private Education. If a student withdraws or leaves school for any reason, the refunds will be processed as follows and returned to the original payee.
• If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the ﬁrst term/semester fee paid will
• If a student withdraws during the school term/semester, the remaining tuition is refunded in accordance per the Ministry of Education for term payments:
– Fees will be charged for one full month if a student attends school for two weeks or less.
– Fees will be charged for two full months if a student attends school for more than two weeks and less than
– Fees will be charged for the entire school term/semester if a student attends school for more than one month.
For bank transfers, please find below our bank account details:
Account Name: Hartland International School LLC-FZ
Account No: 001520075160802
IBAN No: AE320240001520075160802
Swift Code: DUIBAEADXXX
Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank
Bank Address: Dubai Branch, Dubai, U.A.E
Our Finance team is based at the school campus.
Here’s our Location Map.